We are pleased to announce that the Aggregate on The Reenactors Performance Group’s insurance policy has been increased to $5,000,000!
That’s a big increase in coverage for no increase in premium!
What coverages am I getting in this program?
- Commercial General Liability
- Each Occurrence $1,000,000
- General Aggregate $5,000,000
- Products-Completed Operations Aggregate $1,000,000
- Personal and Advertising Injury $1,000,000
- Legal Liability to Participants $1,000,000
- Medical Expense (other than members/participants) $5,000
- Medical Payments for Participants (excess) $5,000 with $100 per claim deductible
Included in your membership to The Reenactors Peformance Group you also receive coverage for Excess Accident Medical Expense Benefits for $5,000, Accidental Death Benefit of $15,000 and coverage for accidental dismemberment Benefit up to $50,000. These coverages are in excess of any applicable insurance you already have. Coverage is provided in the event of an injury while participating in reenactment activities. If you do not have insurance or have a deductible this coverage can be very helpful should an injury occur.
Not a member of our growing group? Please join us! Strength in numbers enables us to have ever improving insurance coverage.
This change has occurred retroactively, so all current The Reenactors Performance Group members are now covered under these increased limits. If you would like a revised certificate of insurance that reflects these new limits, then please feel free to email me at Contact@TheReenactors.com.